Probably one of the most indulgent recipes we advocate, lobster scampi linguine is perfect for special occasions. Served as a reward for a job well done, to celebrate a job promotion or just to show your loved ones you care, lobster scampi is favorite to everyone!
Read on below to find our recipe for lobster scampi linguine:
Lobster Scampi Linguine Ingredients:
- 2 lobster tails
- 1 lb linguine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp red chili flake (optional)
- Salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese
- Boil water for the linguine, in a large pot for best results. Once rolling boil is achieved, put linguine in pot and time 10 mins.
- Over medium heat in a large sauté pan, add butter and oil (do not let brown). Add garlic and sauté 1 minute, being careful not to burn. Add lobster and wine and cook until the lobster is pink about 4 -5 minutes.
- Remove lobster from tail shells and moderately chop. Add to sauce with pasta and toss mixture. Add salt, pepper and Parmesan to taste and serve.
Now that you are ready to start cooking up this delicious meal, all that’s left to do is order your fresh Maine lobster from Cape Porpoise Lobster Co.
Place your order with us online or by calling us at 1-800-967-4268.