Spice up your cooking repertoire with some of our favorite spicy lobster dishes:
- Want to serve some addictive finger food at your next gathering? We suggest whipping up some lobster and bacon stuffed jalapeno bites. This easy appetizer can be ready in less than half an hour.
- For a main course with a spicy kick, try this spicy lobster pasta. In summertime, pick up some fresh tomatoes at your local farmer’s market for maximum deliciousness.
- Can’t get enough lobster pasta? Check out this recipe for the Italian specialty lobster fra diavolo. It’s a real treat for special occasions.
- “Laissez les bon temps rouler” with some spicy Cajun lobster tails served with lemon garlic butter. Make some dirty rice to serve on the side and you’ve got a fantastic Louisiana-style meal!
- What’s better than deep-fried lobster? Deep-fried lobster slathered in Sichuan pepper chili oil and fried garlic, of course! If you think you can handle this level of spice, make some Asian-style fried lobster.
- You probably already know that Sriracha sauce livens up everything from stir-fries to eggs. You can even make super-simple grilled lobster tails with Sriracha butter for a simple but delicious meal. What are you waiting for? Fire up that grill!
If you’re planning to make any of these spicy lobster dishes, the first step is to order some top-quality lobster. Check out Cape Porpoise Lobster Co. for delicious lobster and other seafood delicacies that can be at your door in under 24 hours. Call 1-800-967-4268 to place your order today!